Monday, August 10, 2015

Final purchases for the end of the summer #theory and #equipment

I know that my thoughts should be on the Fall wardrobe but some purchases I just can't get away from. The weather is so great now, warm and sunny and at this time I always find myself wanting more summer clothes but most of it is already gone by now. Here are some great finds and at these prices, who can resist and why should you? (You could also stock up on these items for vacation time;) Both blouses look so great tied up front with this crisp white skirt, which looks great with heels or without. Sizes are limited so do hurry!



Equipment - Madras Silk Camp Shirt
Equipment - on sale! $130
Theory - Keltrice Sunny Pleated Skirt
Theory- on sale! $98
Theory - Tianmer Button-Down Shirt
Theory shirt- on sale! $76