Friday, February 20, 2015

Cravings vs needs #GianvitoRossi and #KJacques

As always my cravings in shoes don't always, or should I say almost never equal my needs, comfort or affordability levels. Only on those rare occasions when my head wins over my heart do I actually choose the shoes that I will wear for the whole season or more and stay happy with them throughout. Lots of things need to come together in order for me to choose the correct pair and often it takes many failures (shoes that were worn once or twice and had to be discarded because they're too uncomfortable or just don't look the way I imagined they would) to achieve and purchase  that one winning pair which will make me happy all through the season.
So on the left side are the shoes that I crave and on the right side are the shoes that are more wearable and affordable. What do you think?
Gianvito Rossi  front
Gianvito Rossi
K.Jacques